DEPT. OF CONSTRUCTION, GEOTECHNICS AND GEOMECHANICS
Methodical support of disciplines of the department, which was reviewed by the Scientific and Methodical Commission of the specialty
1. Soboliev, V. V. Physics of Rocks and Processes: Methodical recommendations to perform laboratory tests and practical tasks for students of 184 Mining specialism area /V.V. Soboliev, O.V. Skobenko, N.V. Khoziaikina. - Dnipro: NTU “Dnipro Polytechnic”, 2020. – 32 pp.
5. Program of educational and industrial practical training for students of the specialty 192 “Building and Civil Engineering” / М. Vyhodin, Е. Maksymova, V. Yanko, H. Ivanova, L. Tokar, К. Kravchenko; Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; Dnipro University of Technology. – D.: DUT, 2020. –11 p.
6. Program of the professional practical training (guidelines for passing practical training and writing a report) for students of the specialty 192 “Building and Civil Engineering”/ М. Vyhodin, Е. Maksymova, K. Kravchenko, K. Zhabchyk. – Dnipro: DUT, 2020. – 21 p.
7. Pre-Diploma Practical Training Program (guideline for passing the practical training and writing a report) for students of the specialty 192 “Building and Civil Engineering”/ O. Solodyankin, O. Khalymendik, Е. Maksymova, K. Kravchenko, М. Vyhodin, O. Grygoriev, K. Zhabchyk – Dnipro: DUT, 2020. – 26 p.
8. Bachelor qualification thesis methodical recommendations of specialty 192 Building and civil engineering / O.V. Khalymendyk, V.E. Volkova, S.M. Hapieiev, V.G. Shapoval, M.O. Vyhodin, G.P. Ivanova, R.M. Tereshchuk. – Dnipro: Dnipro University of Technology 2019. – 15 p.